HEADWATERS SEAT COVERS
Production Associate – Cutter/Installer
We are Montana’s premiere family owned and locally operated seat cover company. We have built our reputation on providing quality American-made products as well as outstanding customer service. Our customers are spreading the word and referring others to us all over the United States & Canada.
As a result, we are adding to our Production Team!
We are looking for motivated detail oriented candidates who are able to work as a team. Specific duties to include making seat cover markers, assembling parts, machine maintenance, installing seat covers, and customer service .
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Operate, maintain & clean a M-9000 Cutting System
- Making seat cover markers for cutting
- Installing seat covers for customers
- Requires hand strength
- Taking orders from customers by phone or in person
- Work as a team to complete client orders in a timely manner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn and understand assembly patterns
- Be open to redirection of assigned tasks
- Prior experience is not necessary
The positions available are Full Time, Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 5 PM,
flexible schedule available once training is complete.
- $16.00 per hour, plus installation commission
- Signing bonus after 6 months of employment
- Medical insurance
After completing probationary period
- 6 paid holidays
- Personal Time Off
- Overtime, with approval
- Employee discounts
Submit resumes & references to:
Headwaters Seat Covers
PO Box 1205
123 S California
Three Forks, MT 59752